Top Golf Rangefinders publish articles and comments from guests. You can write for us on a regular basis or just once. The most important thing is that your article has to be unique, interesting and follow our editorial guidelines.
If you have not written for us before, please do not send us ready-made articles. Contact our editor to talk about your ideas first.
Why Become A Contributor On GolfandCourse.com?
- High Quality Blog
- We have large number of audiences
- All articles promoted through our social media accounts
- Reach a new, targeted audience
- Email us at mrana.jnu at gmail.com the articles to be published or become a regular publisher with a contributor account
You can also contact us here:
- Number of recommended words:at least 700 words, however we are pleased to receive more extensive contributions, although they can be edited by extension if necessary.
- The titles should be between 8-12 words. They should refer to the argument / content of the article in the most persuasive way. Ask yourself, would you read this article seeing only the title? Would you share it?
- Indicate your main idea in the first paragraph. Whatever the subject of your article, make sure that it is clearly reflected in the first paragraph, ideally in the first sentence. Ask yourself if you would continue reading it after the first paragraph.
- Write short sentences, including only one idea / concept / argument in each sentence.
- Keep the paragraphs short, ideally no more than three sentences.
- Avoid the use of jargon unless it is essential for the article
- Write in active mode whenever possible (for example “I write this blog” instead of “This blog is written by me”)
- Includes sources with links for all events / citations / references.
- Includes social networks (Twitter and Facebook) of any organization or person mentioned in the article.