Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinder Review
This new brand of rangefinders is getting more and more popular because of its vibrating feature. They have decided to blend the PinSeeker tech with the JOLT tech. What you get with this is the laser that this device uses, scans the target and when it locks the target, bursts of vibration is set to inform you of the upcoming target when it is triggered.
It is a single hand vertical operation that fits just right into your hand, or your bag if you prefer it that way. It has 5x magnification with 24mm objective which makes it very sharp and precise rangefinder. Its range-finding performance consists of about 10 to 1000 yards with the 300 yards to flag with one yard of accuracy. There is no doubt that you will find a more accurate golf rangefinder than this one.
When it is in ’scan mode’ it continuously updates LCD as one pans across the landscape. What makes this rangefinder pop out of the rest is the fact that it is legal for tournament play. Not all range finders are legal for tournament play, but with this one, there is no need to worry.
- Affordable price.
- 10 – 1000 yards range finding performance with 300 yards to flag + 1 yard of accuracy.
- PinSeeker Tech combined with JOLT Vibration that activates when PinSeeker is triggered.
- Legal for tournament play.
- Easy to grip design.
- 5x magnification.
- JOLT tech is not a separate feature.
- Water resistant, not waterproof.
- It is the average size of its class, and its ergonomic design makes it perfect to fit in hand. The weight of this gadget was tested to be 7.4 ounces, and with the carrying case, it weighs 10.4 ounces which are still not heavy to handle or carry. Its carrying case is not solid, but it is firm which is enough to provide protection for this gadget.
- The case has a net on the side which has the function to prevent the gadget from falling out. Once the device is taken out of the case, it can be easily put back in, as it slides in and out. The case can be attached to anything, which is a great advantage and it comes with a dust cloth for wiping the lens.